Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thank you Friends & Family

We have the most amazing friends! Thank you Family!! I appreciate all of the visits,  phone calls, text messages, voice messages, emails.......You know who you are..... I feel truly blessed to have you in our lives.
My belly continues to expand and the baby has been extremely active. He is 7 1/2 pounds thus far...... I don't know how that much baby is fitting into my belly, I have 2 more weeks left! Is it possible for the baby to grow anymore? Woooo.....I feel like I am going to burst. 

I am nearly finished with the nesting. I am retiring from house work this week and hiring or welcoming helping hands. I am tired! 

Below are pictures of me with my (BFN) friend Coralissa who is 5months pregnant and glowing! Even though she insist its her bronzer that she bought from M.A.C. lol. 
And Carlos who was completely wierded out when the baby moved. He squealed! lol


2 comments:

Dunia said...

you guys look great! I can't wait to see those little boys playing together! okay, okay, I'm calm. No I'm not! I'm an excited auntie! :)

Diva Las Vegas said...

You guys are so adorable! I wish we could have caught a picture of all of us pregnant! That would have been cool. That's okay, I'll just super-impose my head in the picture of you and Coco, just like I did in her photo collage in the dressing room in Vegas! LOL!!! I love you!

Love,
Steph