Saturday, January 24, 2009

ANYTIME NOW!

Mommy is here... and we are so thankful! The past couple of days has been extremely exhausting for me. Ahmed and my Mom have been so amazing.....they have no idea. I am trying to get as much rest as I can, especially when the baby is resting! ( he is already getting me in practice) When he is active, I try to take walks and practice my yoga stretches to relieve the pressure in my back. Tommorow is supposed to be the big day. The anticipation is killing me! :)
Thank you to all new mommies who have been giving me amazing tips. And my girls (& my boys) who have extended their time and love to me. You are all Goddesses!
My bag is packed. The babies bag is packed. The baby car seat is installed. The nursery is set up.... and we just finished our Birthing Plan (which is a list of things we would prefer to be administered or not during our labor/birthing experience in the hospital). I don't know what is going to happen in the next couple of days, but just pray and send good vibes for a quick and easy delivery.:) We are so excited for the Birthday to come, when it does.....I will also do my best to have Ahmed contact you all on the delivery news.  

2 comments:

Dunia said...

yay! consider my breath held...

CocoTheForce said...

omg!!!! I love u guys so much sending you my love and prayers!!!! xoxoxo